Netgear Setup with WiFi Range Extender WN3000RP enables one to improve the internet speed. When an individual finds the slower speed of internet due to any reason then, Wi-Fi Range extender is recommended to improve the internet speed. The slower internet speed also makes you unable to access Routerlogin. So, when you find your www.routerlogin.net not working, you can use the range Extender to improve your speed.
WiFi Range Extender WN3000RP Netgear Setup Wizard
- Connect your PC with WiFi Range Extender WN3000RP using the Ethernet cable.
- Plug in the extender into a power outlet and switch on the power after connecting the cables properly.
- When Extender LAN LED will get ‘on’ it indicates that you are ready to go ahead.
- Turn on your computer and wait, it may take time to get started.
- Launch the browser of your PC and type net
- In case, it is requiring username and password then type ‘admin’ in lower case. This is default username and password, if you ever changed it then use the new Netgear Router Password.
- Netgear Setup Wizard has appeared.
- However the language is commonly selected ‘English’ for everyone but if you want to change it, the initial option will come about language change, you can select your language and then click on ‘Continue’
- It will ask for the Firmware Upgrade, you can update the firmware now or can do it later after Netgear Setup with you Range Extender.
- Next is the ‘Status Screen’ displaying on your device, where you can check the current settings of your extender. You have come to know the proper status of your range extender which helps you in further access.
- Setup Wizard starts to search the existing wireless network within the range.
- The list will appear on your screen, select the existing one must be related to Netgear Router and then click on ‘Continue’
- Type the ‘Security key’ (Passphrase) of your wireless network and click on ‘Continue’
- If the ‘Name (SSID)’ is showing the same network that you selected recently and want to go with this in future then click on the checkbox and click on ‘continue’.
- It may take time, you have to wait patiently.
- When WiFi Range Extender WN3000RP is getting connected, it will show the message but you need to click on ‘Ok’ to go ahead.
Successfully you have done Netgear Setup for Wifi Range Extender WN3000RP using setup wizard. If you are using a wireless device, then after proper setup when you can go to your Wifi network manager, you will see Netgear_Ext, select this one and click on ‘Connect’.
Important: Don’t dare to connect you Wifi Range Extender to your Router using the Ethernet Cable. It will not connect even create problems with your Extender and Router as well.