Are you getting a problem in accessing routerlogin.net or need guidance how to install Netgear n600 wndr3700 Router? It may be the first time that you are going to install the Netgear router and need assistance, we are here to offer step by step guidance in detail that may also help you in the easy installation along with troubleshooting the problems, you may get with the Netgear n600 wndr3700 Router installation.
First of all, make sure you have taken the below information from your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Domain Name and Host Name
- DNS Address and fixed IP address
When it is the First time to install the Netgear n600 wndr3700 Router, you will have to go with Netgear Router Setup manually using a Resource CD.
Installation Steps for Netgear N600 Wndr3700 Router:
- Turn off your computer, modem/broadband and Router.
- Connect modem with the Netgear Router using an Ethernet Cable and connect the Computer to Router (any port) using another Ethernet Cable.
- Power on the modem and all other devices one by one. If a router is not getting on, check the router has an ON/OFF button to its backside. Do you press this or do you fix all cables perfectly?
- When you power on all the devices, the router’s LED with light up but remember it will take almost one minute to booting up when you see the Router LED has turned into solid green, you can proceed to login.
Access Netgear Routerlogin.net
- Open the browser (any browser) on your device where you want to access the net setup page.
- Go to the address bar and type routerlogin.net. You can also enter the IP address 192.168.1.1, however, these are the default login details but you can also read out the instructions booklet, you get with your Netgear n600 wndr3700 Router.
- Now press enter.
- You will get username and password option which is ‘admin’ (lower case) by default for both username and password. If it is the first time you are accessing Netgear Router Login, definitely Netgear Router Password will work. Otherwise, the problem in accessing password appears only if you have forgotten the changed password.
- Entering the login details, you have reached the routerlogin home page.
The screen will show the “Check for Updated Firmware” checkbox, you can click.
The page will automatically let you know whether there is the availability of new firmware version, you can proceed accordingly.
The netgearlogin.net basic setup page will display to modify all the changes.
- First of all, if the problem is related to language setting, go the right up corner and change the language. However, the default language is English selected there.
- Don’t forget to click on ‘Apply’
Open the Setup Wizard
- When you want your network to auto-to detect the internet connection click on the Setup Wizard > Yes > Next > Enter ISP settings > click on Test.
- When you want the manual configuration, Click on the Basic Settings > click or either yes or no depending if your ISP requires the login.
- If you press ‘Yes’ select the encapsulation method and enter the login details.
- If you press ‘No’ enter the account name and domain name.
- Enter the setting of IP address and DNS server.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to save the changes.
(Note: These details are provided by Internet Services Provider as discussed above)
Once you have accessed the routerlogin.net home page, you can easily go with the settings. But make sure when it is your first time to access the Routerlogin, you have to go with manual configuration.